The duties of PROJECT MANAGER IN PRE ENGINEERED BUILDINGS discuss in this post. The use of PEB is highly economical and Eco friendly. By the application of this we can save natural resources. It has numerous advantages.
Pre Engineered Building (PEB) System is growing rapidly in all parts of world. These are steel buildings in which excess steel avoids. This complete building system is Pre Engineered. Makes easy production. And easy assembly on site.
For this a good planning requires with great ideas. These ideas proceeds by Engineers.
The designs made by PEB manufacturer. They use the best raw materials. And makes a wide range of design.
The design of PEB is lighter compares to other steel buildings. This reduces the steel consumption. And saves cost.
This Systems Makes a Revolution in Steel Industry. And uses widely in industrial sector. It reduce the steel consumption. And save the cost in structural frameworks.
At erection, many process carry out for protecting the materials. To take care of members. And to make a safe and fast erection. And to reduce the construction cost and the time.
For all of these technical works a highly experienced Engineer Engages.
PROJECT MANAGER IN PRE ENGINEERED BUILDINGS
The Duties of PROJECT MANAGER IN PRE ENGINEERED BUILDINGS are as follows,
- He is in-charge of construction site.
- It is his responsibility to take control of all over the site.
- To guide the team working under him.
- To serve the client with all necessary information of work and reports.
- Making planning for budget, time management
- Makes schedule to finish work.
- Getting approval from clients for official documents.
- Getting approved shop drawings form clients.
- Plans and executes all the work with quality and safety.
- Allots material and man power to work.
- Resolves all technical complaints from clients and rectify them.
- Responsible for payment after completion of work from client.
- To attend meetings with designers, architectures, vendors, sub-contractors and clients.
- Inviting quotes for special works from different vendors and to finalize them.
- Checks all the reports and the documents submits by Project, Quality and Site Engineers.
- Leading weekly / monthly meetings to complete the target within time.
- Analyze and monitor entire site that the work is in line with schedule and as per plan.
- Taking necessary actions on engineers and team, if they are not performing good at works.
These are some of the main roles and responsibility of a PROJECT MANAGER.