The duties of QUALITY ENGINEER IN PRE ENGINEERED BUILDINGS discuss in this post. The use of PEB is highly economical and Eco friendly. By the application of this we can save the natural resources. It has numerous advantages.
The Pre Engineered Building (PEB) System is growing rapidly in almost all parts of the world. These are the steel buildings in which excess steel avoids. This complete building system is Pre Engineered. And to make the easy production. And easy assembly on the site.
For this a proper planning requires with good ideas. These ideas proceeds by the Engineers.
The designs made by the PEB manufacturer. They use the best raw materials. They supply all the materials. And with the Quality Assurance.
The main duty of the Quality Engineer at site is to take care of the Quality control. And makes the testings on the PEB members. The testings proceeds to check the quality of material. And proper welding of the joints.
At erection, many testings carry out to take the Quality control. And to handover the building with the Quality Assurance to the client. And to make the safe and the fast erection to reduce the construction time and the cost.
For all of these technical works the highly experienced Quality Engineer Engages.
QUALITY ENGINEER IN PRE ENGINEERED BUILDINGS
The Duties of the QUALITY ENGINEER IN PRE ENGINEERED BUILDINGS are as follows,
- He is the in-charge of the total quality control of the site.
- It is his responsibility to check all the incoming materials.
- Conducts the DPT tests on the PEB members.
- Identifies the defects like the pinholes, the potholes, the cracks, and the damages in the PEB members.
- Rectify all the defects like the pinholes, the potholes, the cracks, and the damages in the PEB members.
- Guides the team to working with good Quality.
- To serve client with all the necessary information of the test reports and the results.
- Collects and maintain the records of Material Test Reports( MTC) from the suppliers and the vendors.
- Getting approval from clients for the quality documents.
- Plans and guide all the work activities with good quality.
- Checks all the reports and quality documents submits by the Site Engineers.
- Giving clearance to proceed the erection.
- Makes the technical inspections.
- Efficiently working towards the quantities and the material reconciliation.
- checking the quantity of the material inward and the stock at the site.
- Maintaining all the technical registers with the opening and the closing balance with the actual consumption of the chemicals and the steel used at the site.
- Prepares the checklists for each and every activity on the site.
- Giving quality training for the Engineers and to train the labors.