The duties of SITE ENGINEER IN PRE ENGINEERED BUILDINGS discuss in this post. The use of PEB is highly economical and Eco friendly. By the application of this we can save natural resources. It has numerous advantages.
Pre Engineered Building (PEB) System is growing rapidly in almost all parts of the world. These are steel buildings in which excess steel avoids. This complete building system is Pre Engineered to make a easy production. And easy assembly on site.
For this a proper planning requires with good ideas. These ideas proceeds by Engineers.
The designs made by PEB manufacturer. They use the best raw materials. And makes a wide range of structural design.
The efficient design of PEB is lighter compares to other steel buildings. This reduce the steel consumption. And saves cost.
This Systems Makes a Revolution in Steel Industry. This usage of Pre Engineered Building (PEB) System uses widely in industrial sector. It reduce the steel consumption and saves cost in structural frameworks.
At erection, many process carry out for protecting materials. And to take care of members. And to make a safe and fast erection to reduce construction time and cost.
For all of these technical works a highly experienced Engineer Engages.
SITE ENGINEER IN PRE ENGINEERED BUILDINGS
The Duties of SITE ENGINEER IN PRE ENGINEERED BUILDINGS are as follows,
- He is on behalf of the Project Engineer.
- It is his responsibility to take control of the workers at the site.
- Guides the Erection In-charge, the Erection Team and the Team Leader.
- To serve the Project Engineer and with all necessary information of work and reports.
- To serve Quality Engineer with all quality documents
- Responsible for the work process.
- Make the method statements to carry out the works.
- Preparing the checklists for different works.
- Obtaining daily progress reports.
- Getting the quality control checklists signed from the Quality Engineer.
- Getting the quality documents signed from the Quality Engineer.
- Analyze and monitor entire site that the work is in line with schedule and as per plan.
- executes all the work activities with the good quality.
- To takes care of entire the team to work in a safe way.
These are some of the main roles and responsibility of a SITE ENGINEER.