The duties of PROJECT ENGINEER IN PRE ENGINEERED BUILDINGS discuss in this post. The use of PEB is highly economical and Eco friendly. By the application of this we can save the natural resources. It has numerous advantages.
Pre Engineered Building (PEB) System is growing rapidly in almost all parts of the world. These are the steel buildings in which excess steel avoids. This complete building system is Pre Engineered to make the easy production. And easy assembly at the site.
For this a proper planning requires with good ideas. These ideas proceeds by the Engineers.
The designs made by the PEB manufacturer. They use the best raw materials. And makes the wide range of design.
The efficient design of PEB is lighter compares to other buildings. This reduce the steel consumption. And saves the cost.
This Systems Makes a Revolution in the Steel Industry. This usage of Pre Engineered Building (PEB) System uses widely in the industrial sector. It reduce the steel consumption. And saves the cost in frameworks.
At erection, many process carry out for protecting the materials. To take care of members. And to make a safe and fast erection. And to reduce the construction cost and the time.
For all of these technical works a highly experienced Engineer Engages.
PROJECT ENGINEER IN PRE ENGINEERED BUILDINGS
The Duties of PROJECT ENGINEER IN PRE ENGINEERED BUILDINGS are as follows,
- He is on behalf of the Project Manager.
- It is his responsibility to take control of the site engineer and the workers at the site.
- To guide the team working under him.
- Makes the schedules as per the Project engineers plan.
- Maintains technical documents and the records.
- Maintains all the technical drawings.
- Executes the erection referring erection drawings.
- Sought out the technical errors in drawings.
- Sought out errors and mistakes in works.
- Rectifying all major and minor mistakes technically.
- Engage required labor at the site.
- To attend site meetings with designers, architectures, vendors, sub-contractors and clients.
- Checks all the reports and documents submits by Quality, Safety and Site Engineers.
- And making inspections and checking.
- Plans and executes all the work activities with quality and safety.
These are some of the main roles and responsibility of a PROJECT ENGINEER.