The Advantages And Disadvantages of Air Transport discuss in this post. The Air Transport is the major means of transport. It is the fastest means of transport. It is mainly for the large and quick travel all around the globe. And uses for goods movement across the word. It is the important means of passenger transportation. And made many countries grow faster. It Makes possible to fly over the mountains, oceans, forest areas, where humans cant travel.
The Air cargoes uses most to speed up the human lives. It makes a revolution in the goods Export & Imports. Supports the nations to increase in their income. It creates a huge job opportunities. Plays a important role in the growth of Economy of the developing countries.
It is an necessary form of long-distance transportation. Using this, the humans can roam all around the globe. It supports promoting the tourism. The Journey to faraway places reaches quickly without break. And provides a great comfort on travelling. It connects the international boundaries easily. And fly the peoples from different places to cross international barrier. And to shift for the other nations for personal, business, medical and the educational purposes.
The goods delivers within a short period of time. It plays an important role in the Defense Sectors. And it increases the revenue of territories by the passengers and the cargo Shipments. It saves the travelling time of both the passenger & freights. And enables to ship the costly and the valuable products to the faraway places. Helps to shift the necessary thinks in emergencies, like medicines, food & Shelters in the time of natural disasters. And possible to access the remote areas at the times of wars, conflicts and natural calamities.
The fastest and the quickest. The Special characteristics of airways is, it does not requires a definite route for its functioning. And does not possess any physical barriers like the other mode of transport. It makes the shortest and the direct routes over the seas, mountains & the forests. The Advantages And Disadvantages of Air Transport are as follows,
Advantages And Disadvantages of Air Transport
Advantages of Air Transport
- Makes possible to fly over the mountains, oceans, forest areas, where humans cant travel.
- It is the fastest and quickest.
- Creates huge job opportunities.
- Increase the growth of Economy of the developing countries.
- Helps generating the trade and tourism industry.
- Can fly from faraway places and reaches quickly without break
- Makes the shortest and the direct routes over the seas, mountains & the forests.
- Saves the travelling time of both the passenger & freights.
- Delivers goods within a short period of time.
- Helps to shift the necessary thinks in emergencies, like medicines, food & Shelters in the time of natural disasters.
Disadvantages of Air Transport
- Highly Expensive
- Can’t operated in bad & rough weather conditions
- Low carrying capacity of goods
- Needs vast space
- High investments
- Maintenance cost is high
- High risk of accidents.
These are some of the Advantages And Disadvantages of Air Transport.