The duties of PROJECT MANAGER IN TRUSS BUILDINGS discuss in this post. A team of Truss Buildings builds a good quality Structure. And forms a strong buildings. At execution, many process carries out for building the structures. And all safety procurers follows to make a safe and fast erection. This makes to reduce the construction time and the cost of the project.
The assembly of main members and erection process carries by a team. It consists of a good quality and highly experienced engineers. These engineers are responsible for all the construction activities. And the Project manager is the total in charge of construction site. He takes the responsibility to control of all over the site. He trains and support site and Project Engineers, etc,. And guide the team working under him.
PROJECT MANAGER IN TRUSS BUILDINGS
The Duties of PROJECT MANAGER IN TRUSS BUILDINGS are as follows,
- He is in-charge of the construction site.
- It is his responsibility to take control of all over the site.
- To guide the team working under him.
- To serve the client with all necessary information of the work and reports.
- Making planning for budget and time managements
- Makes schedule to finish the works.
- Getting approval from the clients for the official documents.
- Plans and executes all the work with good quality and safety.
- Allots the material and the man power to work.
- Resolves all the technical complaints from the clients and rectify to them.
- Responsible for all the payments after completion of the work from the client.
- To attend the meetings with, the designers, architectures, vendors, sub-contractors and the clients.
- Inviting quotes for special works from different vendors and to finalize them.
- Checks all the reports and the documents submits by the, Project, Quality and Site Engineers.
- Leading weekly / monthly meetings to complete the target within the time.
- Analyse and monitor the entire site that, the work is in line with schedule and as per the plan.
- Taking necessary actions on engineers and team, if they are not performing good at works.
These are some of the main roles and responsibility of a PROJECT MANAGER.