The duties of PROJECT ENGINEER IN TRUSS BUILDINGS discuss in this post. A team of Truss Buildings builds a good quality Structure. And forms a strong buildings. At execution, many process carries out for building the structures. And all safety procurers follows to make a safe and fast erection. This makes to reduce the construction time and the cost of the project.
The assembly of main members and erection process carries by a team. It consists of a good quality and highly experienced engineers. These engineers are responsible for all the construction activities. And the Project manager is the total in charge of construction site. He takes the responsibility to control of all over the site. And guide the team working under him. The Project Engineer in truss buildings works on behalf of the Project Manager.
PROJECT ENGINEER IN TRUSS BUILDINGS
The Duties of PROJECT ENGINEER IN TRUSS BUILDINGS are as follows,
- He is on behalf of the Project Manager.
- It is his responsibility to take control of the site engineer and the workers at site.
- He guide the team working under him.
- Makes the schedules as per the Project managers plan.
- Maintains all the technical documents and the records.
- Maintains all the technical drawings.
- Executes the erection referring the erection drawings.
- Sought out the technical errors in drawings.
- Sought out errors and mistakes in the works.
- Rectifying all the major and the minor mistakes technically.
- Engage required labour at the site.
- To attend the site meetings with the designers, the architectures, vendors, sub-contractors and the clients.
- Checks all the reports and documents submits by the Quality, Safety and the Site Engineers.
- And making the inspections and checking.
- Plans and executes all the work activities with quality and safety.
These are some of the main roles and responsibility of a PROJECT ENGINEER.